Matthew J. Knoll
Matthew Knoll is an attorney focusing on real estate, administrative, environmental and land use law. Matt joined Capital Law in 2016. Prior to joining Capital Law, Matt worked with the Florida Office of Public Counsel, Florida Department of Environmental Protection and Florida Division of Administrative Hearing. Matt also has experience in third party insurance litigation, post judgment proceedings, copyright infringement.
Although passing the bar in 2016, Matt has accumulated significant experience in a diverse range of law working for both private firms and government agencies while in undergraduate and law school.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D. (2016)
- Certificate in Environmental, Energy & Land Use, High Honors
- Book Award: Ocean & Costal Law
- Book Award: Fossil Fuels & Renewable Energy
- Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award
- University of Central Florida, B.A. (2013)
- Citizen Scholar Award
- Presidents List
- Deans List
Admitted to Practice
- State of Florida
- Northern District of Florida (Pending)
- (850) 692-3176